COVID 19 Update - colonialpenn.com
At Colonial Penn, the health and safety of our associates, agents, customers and partners is our priority, while continuing to provide reliable service and support to our policyholders. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), and state and local governments, as well as local departments of public health.
We realize this is a difficult and uncertain time, and we are committed to getting through this together. We are here to help answer any questions you may have about your policies, accounts and coverage that are critical during this unprecedented time. Remember that most questions can be answered on our websites and we encourage you to register with your account information for the fastest possible source of information at mycolonialpenn.com/. Here are some ways you can get help from us:
- Review your account online at mycolonialpenn.com/
- File a claim using this information from our website
- Contact our customer care representatives
Monday through Thursday at 1-800-323-4542 from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM ET and Fridays from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET.
- We realize customers may be experiencing difficulty in making premium payments.
Recognizing this is an unprecedented circumstance that requires extra care and attention, we will provide an extended period of time to pay without the risk of losing your benefits during these difficult times.
- What you should know:
- If you can continue making your premium payments, you should do so
- If you need help with your premium payment as result of COVID-19 difficulties, you can call us at 1-800-323-4542 between 8 AM and 6 PM ET with questions regarding your policy status
We will continue to evaluate additional measures to support our customers and associates as needs arise. As we make changes and updates, we will revise this page with the most current information.